dimarts, 17 de novembre del 2009

summer holidays

My summer holidays were great! I went to el Rocío (Sevilla), Belgium an I went to the beach for many days.

In June I stayed in Banyoles, and I went fishing, cycling...
In July, I was in Banyoles, too. I went fishing with Sergio. I played tennis twice a week, and I cycled everyday, too, from 9 in the morning to 11, more or less. It was fine.
August was the best month. My parents were in holidays, so we did a trip to el Rocío. We were there with our friends of Valencia, because they have a house there. This city is special, because the streets are made of sand (like in the beach), the people is very friendly, and everyone there, has a horse. I was there one week. Then I had a trip to Belgium for training quad 3 days. The last week we were in an apartment in Platja d'Aro, and it was really funny!
The last two weeks, I was in Banyoles, and i went cycling, playing tennis and fishing.

WOOW! I had a good (but short) SUMMER!

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada