dilluns, 1 de febrer del 2010

"MONGETES AMB BOTIFARRA" (Beans & Sausage)

"MONGETES AMB BOTIFARRA"

You should say:
- What it looks like
Like a big sausage, with white beans.

- What it tastes like
It tastes like a sausage with beans (they are soft), and everything is salty.

- When people usually eat it
Most of people eat it when they are in villages, in the mountain, because in big cities it's not typical.

And say if you like it or
I like it so much, and sometimes I eat this dish with bread. It's healthy but I think that you can't eat it very often.

"HAMBURGER"

3. Describe a food you really like: "HAMBURGER"
You should say:
- Why you like it
Only for one think: I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S DELICIOUS.
A lot of people eat it, and in U.S.A it's very typical, but it isn't healthy.


- How you prefer to eat it
I like to eat it with a salad and with ketchup and maionase.


1 comentaris:

Eugeni ha dit...

Mmmm i like mongestes with botifarra!
I think mongetes and botifarra are more delicious than the hamburger! And more as of course! I think William like more the hamburguer than the botifarra!
I like so much your blog, is very nice blog blablabala....

Publica un comentari a l'entrada