dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

3RD TERM REFLECTION



1. DID YOU WORK HARD?

Yes, I did. I work on it more than in the lasts terms.

2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK?

Yes. I worked every week on it, but I had to work more on the lasts week.

3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU?

For me, the most difficult was the oral presentation, because I had to prepare it a lot.

4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN?( new grammar, vocab..)

I learnt a lot of things. New vocabulary, and I advanced in grammar.

5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?

I need to learn to use more applications of the blog.


CONCLUSION

WHAT'S YOUR BEST ACTIVITY/ACTIVITIES THIS COURSE?

I liked to make the video of the recipe, and prepare the recipe.

LINK:

RECIPE

DID YOU LIKE WORKING IN THE LANGUAGE ROOM? Yes.
WHY/WHY NOT? Because it's different. You learn more, because you can use the theory that you learn with the books.

1 comentaris:

mios ha dit...

I like the photos william!

Publica un comentari a l'entrada