dimarts, 22 de febrer del 2011

ORAL PRESENTATION: MY CLASSMATES

-Adrià talked about the history of Coca cola. I think his pronunciation was good and he explained interesting things that I didn't know.

-Sergi talks about the company Abercrombie & Fitch. I knew about the company but I couldn't imagine the curious shops and the longs queques.

-Miós and Blanca explained us the stroy of Starbucks, the famous coffe company.

-Pau talked about the mobile phone. He showed us the best mobiles phone and the new applicattions. He compared the Iphone and the BlackBerry.

- Amadeu explained the sports gear brand: FOOT LOCKER.

- Eugeni talked about McDonald's. I learnt interesting things and I was surprised because I didn't know that this company have 1.5 milions of employers.

- Eloi talked about the Primark brand clothes. I didn't know anything about this cheap company before.

- Sílvia used the Audacity to record his voice and explain us the famous Lacoste company and his crocodrile.

- Tània showed us the history of the Mini car.

- Finally, Xuni talked about the history of the surf and the types of board that were used in the past and actually.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada